Nov 17, 2011

MissPixieLuLu's Scream for Halloween Contest

While sitting and waiting for my hair dye to set, I was checking my e-mail and I was just so surprised to see one from Lucy-MissPixieLuLu on YouTube! She was writing to let me know I had won second place in her Scream for Halloween contest! This was my entry look...
 
I was so shocked and amazed, I thought for sure the other entrants had kicked my butt in that contest. I have won...

- Rimmel-Colour Rush Trio Eyeshadows in Maritime
- Sally Hansen-Natural Beauty Lift & Define Mascara in Jet Black
- Rimmel-Lasting Finish Powder Blush & Highlighter in Summer Fever
- Natio-Ultra Shiny Fruit Gloss in Melon
- False eyelashes!
- Bloom-Brown Sugar & Fig scented hand cream
- Garnier-Ambre Solaire self-tanning wipes
- A super cute necklace by Gloss!


I am still just so blown away that I even placed at all! Thank You a million times Lucy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment