Nov 10, 2011

Benefit High Beam-Favorite product Review!


So I was wracking my brain trying to come up with something to post about today, It's my day off-and it seemed appropriate that I write a new blog post. I have been so excited and pre-occupied with IMATS, that it has been tricky to update.

I figured it was time to write a review of Benefit's High Beam, I've had it for months; I still have half a bottle and I use it everyday! This product is amazing, It's perfectly shimmery and it has an amazing creamy consistency. Benefit says ...

"Why we love it

Our satiny pink liquid highlighter accents cheek & brow bones for a radiant glow. Use as a spot highlighter or delicately blend all over your complexion. Looks perfectly radiant on all skintones. It's the "supermodel in a bottle!""

 I love it, you only need the smallest amount-I use two dabs on my cheek bones and then pat/rub it in, the glow that it gives me takes the place of a mini Tahitian vacation for my complexion! Now don't get me wrong it isn't a tanner, and it doesn't make me darker, it makes me glow, it gives me a radiance that other highlighting products just can't!

It's Overall rating (On the Website) is 4.7/5 stars and Many others seem to love it just as much as I do. I may try other illuminating products in the future; but I will always go back to High Beam!

Do you Beauties have any "must use" products in your arsenal's?

No comments:

Post a Comment