Nov 7, 2011

IMATS'11 and Dry Skin, HELP ME!

I haven't been purchasing many beauty products lately in anticipation for IMATS Toronto 11! I'm going on the Sunday-November 13th with my sister Skye. It is going to be so amazing! I've heard amazing things from people who attended in the past, and I'm finally going in my 22nd year!
 I plan to grab a lip tar or two and maybe some OCC nail lacquer's, some NYX products, Orgasm in the multiple from NARS maybe some Make Up For Ever, butt-loads of brushes (you can NEVER have TOO many brushes!) and maybe get a bit of my Christmas shopping done.
The cold weather brings fireplaces, holidays, cute boots and coats, delicious holiday inspired lattes, and of course...the dreaded dry skin, lips and hair. I despise this time, because even my super dry skin moisturizers don't give me enough! I NEEED HELP! My normal lip balm doesn't give me enough moisture either, my hair seems to be okay for the most part as it's not over washed. I NEED A WINTER FRIENDLY MOISTURIZER/SKINCARE ROUTINE!!! what are your favorites for the holiday season?

check out this too! http://allaboutladythings.blogspot.com/2011/10/urban-decay-giveawaysorteio.html

1 comment:

  1. i cant wait to go to NYC imats when it come.. have fun britters89.blogspot.com i hope u follow back

    ReplyDelete