Nov 11, 2011

Coconut Oil To The Rescue!

I heard somewhere that every 7 years your body chemistry changes, which could hold some truth. Some have no allergies and then all of a sudden are burdened with an assortment of allergies, I decided to research this, and found extremely mixed results. This leads me to believe that this "7 year" phenomena is partially truthful.

My poor skin is suffering! my skin has always been sensitive and fairly dry; especially in the winter/late fall. This year my Skin is extremely parched, worse than desert terrain! It hurts without multiple moisturizing products, and putting on my foundation is an extremely painful endeavor!

My mum has eczema on her hands, BAD! so we always have über moisturizing products in the house. This morning in particular; I was beside myself! The sahara-like conditions of my skin were way too much to bear, so I took to the Coconut Oil, and slathered it all over my face and decollete area--Boy was I pleased, I smell like delicious treats, and my skin is happy for the first time in weeks!

You can purchase a massive jar of Coconut Oil at any health food or Bulk store, I believe this particular one came from a Shopper's Drug Mart.
Stay Happy and Healthy
xx Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment