Feb 11, 2013

Exorcise that Exercise!

I find it too, too tricky to find the motivation to get up off the couch and do some exercise; I dislike sweating, I dislike muscle spasms, I dislike exercise in general.

When push comes to shove, eating right just doesn't cut it when you are trying to feel fantastic in that bikini on the beach or even naked in the shower. I hate exercising. Strength training, running, and circuits just seem so impossible to motivate myself for. I've been known to sleep in workout gear, so that I don't have an excuse to go running the next day. Every second of exercising sucks, that is until you are done and feel that surge of endorphins that make all the suck worth it. I can't find the motivation to go for a run every day (not for lack of trying) but I have however,taken up a quick morning yoga routine that helps me stretch out, I've made the effort to walk for about 30 minutes at least 3 times a week, as well, I've decided to do the 30 day ab challenge. Even if I don't get a six pack out of it, what can it hurt?

You guys can find all the info here
30 day/300 ultimate ab and core challenge
I've just completed day 1 and I already feel stronger:)
xxstay cheeky;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassie haha I'm exactly the same but these past few days I have really forced myself to get up in the morning and do some form or exercise. It can be a quick jog or walk and this morning I think I might give yoga a go too. I figure that we only have one body so we should do our best to keep it happy and healthy. We just need to get into a routine I guess. Good luck to us both! x
    www.tdesignblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete