Sep 13, 2012

Autumn and a late summers stress

<p>I just can't seem to get myself to film right now. I'm job searching, and to me that us the most stressing time for me. I love writing blog posts, I find it very relaxing, it's like instant relief for my stressed out mind (that is always running too fast). So I shall continue to blog and my videos will be maybe a video or two a month until I find a new job.</p>
<p>Summer is coming to an end, and cool fall air is moving in, meaning my favorite season is just around the corner. With apple harvest, apple butter, cider, cookies, oatmeal. Pumpkin and squash, stews, soups, muffins, breads and delicious salty buttery bakes. The delicious cool weather, coats, thick tights, sweaters, etc.
I just LOVE fall!
What are your favorite seasons?
xxstaycheeky

No comments:

Post a Comment