Aug 31, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises; CatWoman

I've been to see The Dark Knight Rises in theatre's now twice. I've seen it twice, and I must say I loved it even more this time 'round. Anne Hathaway did a spectacular job playing Selina Kyle. I am a tried and true Cat Woman reader, lover, and know-it-all about the character, and Miss Hathaway did a phenomenal job with the character.


I loved: her costume, her attitude, her body language, and most importantly...her makeup! I hope I've done it justice in this tutorial. I present...The Dark Knight Rises; CatWoman.


PRODUCTS USED:

face----------------------
clear fx prep, matte primer and anti acne treatment gel
cover girl nature luxe foundation in 305 alabaster
REVLON photo finish concealer
Victoria's Secret Bronzer in Tantastic
covergirl clean pressed powder for sensitive skin

brows---------------------
rimmel taupe eyebrow pencil
brow powder in blonde
Q-tip's:)

eyes-------------------------
stila primer pot in taffy
Milani blackened gold eyeliner pencil
Meet Matte palette from the balm cosmetics in: Matt Batali, Matt Gallagher and Matt Smith
I heart Matte palette from Wet 'N Wild-black
Ardell demi wispies in 305 black.
Duo eyelash adhesive
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty mascara in black
Stila Smoky Lash Mascara in black

lips---------------------------
lip liner in 187 blackberry from Sleek cosmetics
Pout Paint in 157 Pin-Up from Sleek Cosmetics


I really hope I did it justice!
xxstay cheeky

No comments:

Post a Comment