Mar 1, 2012

NOTD: Brights Power! from OPI

Today's Nail of The Day or NOTD stars the OPI Polish Brights Power!From The Brights Collection via 2009! It is an amazing Vivid Orange shade! It is perfectly Orange, no shimmer, no matte, no glitter, just a beautiful bright orange!
I am sorry for the stock image, I'm just not fortunate enough to own all these beautiful polishes:( This shade is fairly opaque, and not watery, like some of my Nicole by OPI polishes are. You need approximately 2 coats for full, opaque, beautiful coverage. The drying time is crazy, I'm not used to these crazy fast drying times, I've been using cheapie drug store brands, for far too long!
 In Natural Light this colour heats up any room! (and trust me; in Canada right now;WE NEED IT)

What do you guys think of Brights Power?
xxstay cheeky

2 comments:

  1. Cool post and blog hun! I LOVE OPI nail polish so I LOVE this post! I just LOVE the shades in the top row! They are so cute! :)

    By the way, thank you for the comment hun and for following me on GFC and Twitter. I'm following you now on GFC and I will follow you back on Twitter as soon as I get on! :)

    LB
    x0x0x0x

    ReplyDelete