Feb 27, 2012

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter

Today's Post is a kind of pseudo review/experiment in one. It is all about this product (down there!)
Palmer's Firming Butter retails for $4.79 CAD at WalMart-It Claims to be "specifically designed to firm and tone your skin, anytime, even after pregnancy or weightloss." It has Collagen and Elastin in its formula, along with the usual Cocoa and Shea Butter; It says that it "helps improve skin elasticity and texture." While Vitamin E and Ginseng relieve and soften "stressed" skin, while Co-Enzyme Q-10 helps smooth and revitalize said skin. It also claims to help improve the appearance of Stretch Marks! You are instructed to apply this twice daily over your "flubby bits" ie: Legs, Tummy, bust and thighs.

I was very skeptical about this, but I thought it's $5 bucks, no biggie. So let's hear some results; I have been using this 2-3 times a day for approximately 4 days. My Skin is already tighter, more toned, and less (in lieu of a better adjective) "flubby". This stuff has already minimized the appearance of stretch marks, and Overall makes me feel way better, My Thunder Thighs don't jiggle as much when I walk, and I love that even after a pretty rapid weightloss (see photo at bottom) like mine, I can rejuvinate my skin with such an inexpensive and delicious smelling product!

I hope I'm not giving the idea that this cream serves as a tummy tuck in a bottle, it doesn't, but it definitely helps your skin to tighten and to stretch without an obscene number of stretch marks. I am definitely an advocate of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula's Now, I urge every pregnant woman, every woman or man attempting weightloss, or anyone who feels a little "flubby" to use this product like there's no tomorrow, No need to thank me; I did not create this miracle cream, I only reviewed it. How Humble am I? LOL!!!

My Experiment is too reduce the amount of "flubby" skin, that surrounds all my toned muscles-I work damn hard to keep in shape, and I want to show it off. I also wanted to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, I've had them forever--I was a big child, and a pretty chunky teenager. I wanted to improve my self esteem, and I thought that perhaps, this Firming Butter could help. And so far, 4 days In, I am way more confident, and my skin feels so amazing, and I always smell delicious! Which is a HUGE plus. I shall update my reader's on my experiment as it goes on (perhaps once a week, but no promises!)


xxstay cheeky:)

4 comments:

  1. This is good to know. I was using the Palmer's Stretch Mark cream. I may have to try this.


    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had originally intended to purchase their stretch mark formula; However, my local Wal*Mart was sold out of that one--and this was all they had, I couldn't be more pleased with a purchase!

      Delete
  2. hello from australia! lovely review.. i know what you mean i have stretch marks everywhere - back, knees..thighs!

    xo kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy! Gotta try this one since I lose weight fast and gain weight fast too. I'm gonna try and maintain the lose weight. And I have stretch marks on my thigh and arms too. :(

    I found your blog from Monday Beauties Blog Hop. Now following you. :)
    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete