Dec 7, 2011

Lady Gaga Marry The Night Inspired Look

Hey Guys and Dolls!
Last Night I filmed a Gaga Inspired look tutorial, taking inspiration from the dance studio scene in the Marry the Night video. As soon as I saw that scene, I knew I had to emulate that look. I had a huge blast filming this and I hope you all love it as much as I do.

PRODUCTS USED: 
eyes:
I Heart Matte Palette from Wet N Wild
Me, Myself & Eye Palette from Sleek
Kajal Eyeliner in Nocturnal from Sleek
Colour Rush Eyeshadow Trio in Maritime from Rimmel London
Lift and Define Mascara by Sally Hansen
 face:
Vampire White from Ben Nye Death Wheel
 Lasting Finish Blendable Powder Blush and Highlighter by Rimmel London
 lips:
Flame Lip Pencil by Annabelle
Pout Paint in Pin Up by Sleek


OPTIONAL NUDE LIP:
Naked Lip Pencil by MAC (limited edition)
Creme De Nude Creme Sheen Lipstick by MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment